Model 50203 Dog Water Bucket Heater
View Model 50203 Overview
Water Bucket Heater 50203 Features
Easy-to-assemble bucket heater kit keeps dogs’ water ice-free all winter long. You obtain the conduit pipe and we furnish the rest.
Consider These Features:
- Prevents freezing in sub-zero temperatures.
- For use in all types of buckets – metal, plastic, rubber – up to 5 gallon capacity.
- Thermostatically controlled heater costs just pennies a day to operate.
- Conduit pipe:
- Protects cord from chewing.
- Prevents bucket from tipping and spilling.
- Easily lifts with release lever, allowing you to remove the bucket for cleaning.
- Three-Year Guarantee.
Each Kit Contains:
- Thermostatically controlled electric heater. 200 watts @ 120 volts…keeps water at 40 – 50 F. and costs little to operate. Waterproof.
- Heater is waterproof, sealed in epoxy.
- Adapter for fastening heater to bottom of pipe.
- Bushing to protect cord at top of pipe.
- Stainless steel bracket to clamp conduit pipe to kennel pole.
- Stainless steel “release” bracket allows conduit pipe to lift for bucket removal and cleaning.
- Heavy-duty 12 foot cord and grounded plug.
- The 1 1/4″ EMT conduit pipe may be purchased at home improvement centers and hardware stores.